Sunday, August 7, 2011

Erics Domain revamped-Diggin through the crates

I had a blog.....I stopped blogging...I felt I had nothing important to say. I have been asked why I don't blog anymore and I have decided to start writing about music again. I know a lot about it and I want to share some of my discoveries with you, anybody, nobody...the crickets....it doesn't matter. Music has always been a passion for me. I regret to say I cannot play anything but I have a need for good music in my life. I have met people and turned them on to new different styles and bands. I aim to dig through my finds and simply discuss what makes it tick, the stories behind it, and hopefully there are people who will go check out some old stuff or something they never heard of. So I urge you to join me as I strive to look for great music in a time where it may not be so easy. In a time of pop music and cheesy movie remakes its hard to find something unique that still gets ya thinkin 'man this is good shit'. Here it goes......

No comments: